Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Stop the procrastination....maybe later ?

The blank page. Here we go again. If I could just write for 15 minutes a day like they say......just think how much crap I could've written already, over the years...

Okay. It's time to wake up. I've been writing in fits and starts all of my life. Even got to go to a writer's conference in Prague...what was that, 16 years ago ? Disgusting. And what did I do with the short story that got me into that progeam ? Never rewrote it. Just ditched it. And except for sketching out a romance novel, and making notes for a few short stories, I have done nada. I'm good at writing letters though. They ennd up being novels in themselves. When I get started I am, well, hypergraphic. The Midnight Disease !

So I have 2 writing projects going. A romance novel involving a hockey player (not autobiographical..darn) and some short stories that are somewhat based on stuff that's happened to me.

So here I go. Will I put in 15 minutes on each of those projects tomorrow ? Or am I lying to myself ? Stay tuned......

No comments:

Post a Comment